When you're right you're right
Monday, March 27, 2006
  "Left-wing-linguist paid too much"
I was in the newspaper again this morning. The headline was "Left-wing linguist paid too much". Not exactly what I meant when I wrote it.

It's about Noam Chomsky, the diety of the Left. I can bet there will be a few angry letters to the editor on that one.

It's difficult to read because it has grey letters on a grey background. But if you highlight the whole thing, it becomes clear.

http://media.www.dailycollegian.com/media/paper874/news/2006/03/27/Opinion/LeftWing.Linguist.Paid.Too.Much-1717088.shtml?sourcedomain=www.dailycollegian.com&MIIHost=media.collegepublisher.com
 
Comments:
"the diety of the Left"

I believe it's spelled dEIty.
 
Hello Friend! I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site & blog about loans center so I know I'm talking
about when I say yours is top-notch! Keep up the
great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please visit my site loans center
Best success!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 /


Powered by Blogger