When you're right you're right
Friday, December 16, 2005
  The reason
Well, I like to write for The Daily Collegian. And sometimes The Daily Collegian is not good enough. Sometimes they slash my articles, sometimes they don't print them and won't respond to my emails, asking for an explanation. Other times, I just can't express what I have to say in the (sometimes flexible, sometimes inflexible) eight hundred word limit. Furthermore, I can write articles a lot faster than The Daily Collegian can print them.

So here it is: the blog where I get to express myself. When I get published in the paper, I will post a link here. When I write something that is too long for the paper, or whathaveyou, I will post it here.

When you're right, you're right!
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 /


Powered by Blogger